TOFL Bunion Pain - A Spot Stretcher for Pain Relief of Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes & Claw Toes, Ball and Ring Shoe Stretcher
Product Dimensions : 15 x 4 x 1.5 inches; 2.67 Pounds
- ★ Check out the instructional video, it is with the pictures
- ★ APPEAL: Do you suffer from the shoe pain associated with bunions, corns or hammer toes? Well, you have come to the right place. We here at TOLF have designed a hoke ring and ball heavy duty metal shoe stretcher to solve and relieve all your foot discomfort relating to your feet problems
- ★ EFFECTIVE: It is fantastic how this very heavy duty stretcher gives you just that right amount of extra room right where you need it to remove that discomfort that your bunions, corns or hammer toes have been giving you. Works for your new shoes or those old favorites that are in the back of your closet
- ★ USEFULNESS: Just the thought of relief from all that foot pain is just minutes away and so simple to accomplish brings such a comforting feeling. You will love that you now can get that pair of shoes out of the closet you love that you haven't been able to wear cause of the pain they cause you!
- ★ DESIGN: It is very simple to use our shoe stretcher cause it allows you to just stretch out the very specific pressure point spot where your shoes are putting that irritating pressure on your feet or toes. It only stretches out a spot the size of a half dollar or so and doesn't change the width of your shoe at all
- ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If after you use your new ring and ball spot shoe stretcher you are not delighted with how well it works for you along with absolutely loving it we will refund your money. Our world-class TOFL customer service wants you to be SATISFIED with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The stretcher comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get yours and more for your family and friends TODAY!
Instructions: Place the ball of the stretcher on the inside of the shoe and the ring on the outside of the shoe. At the point that it is painful that you would like to stretch.
Apply pressure to the Leather by hand when You can see the leather stretching into the Ring of the stretcher.
Then hold the stretcher in one hand and with the other hand tighten the screw knob to hold the stretcher in place.
A little at a time is our suggestion.
Do not use the screw knob to add extra stretching to the leather as this could cause harm to the screw knob.
Let the stretcher work for several hours. Then repeat as needed moving the stretcher over a little as needed.